Sequel to the success of the 2021 Fellows Buisness Roundtable held at the Conference Centre of Lead City University, the participants at the Business Roundtable unanimously requested for such a programme in a more relaxed environment, with an extended duration and preferably outside the country.
We are happy to announce that your Institute will be holding this year’s Expanded Edition of the Business Roundtable in Dubai.
If you require an official letter / notification from the Institute to your employer or organization; kindly forward your details through WhatsApp to 08033237874
The official Tour / Travel Manager of the Institute for the trip is the renowned UFITFLY and the group package has been effectively and economically negotiated.
All payments(25% of the total package on or before the end of March 2022 (for visa and ticket & hotel reservations) and the remaining 75%, to be paid on or before 13th may 2022); should be made into the Institute’s Account: Sterling Bank: 0073340262
NB: Arrangement has been made to accommodate members who wish to travel with their children since we have a few days for leisure after the programme.
A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY AWAITS PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS FOR SPECIAL INDUCTION INTO VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
For further enquiries, please call 08023441634, 08033237874.
We hope you will find it convenient to attend.
Prof. Lambert Ihebuzor,FPD-CR
15B Oba Olagbegi Street,
Off Osuntokun Avenue, Old bodija.
Leave A Reply